Want to find information for your fundraiser quickly? We have two ways.
1. Use our FUNDRAISER SEARCH. It's a search engine that gives you links to the information that you want.
2. Or you can HAVE US FIND THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER FOR YOU. We have organizations standing by to assist you with finding the fundraiser that is right for you. Click here and fill in our free information form. You will recieve fundraising information and ideas in your email (and postal mail in many cases) to help you decide what kind of fundraiser is best for you. Click here for free fundraising information.
Fundraising for non-profit organizations serves many functions in today's American community. Whether funds are needed for a local sports team, to restore a church or to purchase uniforms for a school band, organized fundraisers have been helping thousands of groups raise a remarkable amount of money to help support their various causes.
An essential part of a successful fundraising campaign is proper planning. Here is a list of several points that will help you plan your next fundraiser:
- How much money do you need to raise?
- When do you plan on starting your fundraiser?
- How much time are you willing to spend on your fundraiser?
- How many people do you estimate will be participating in your fundraiser?
- Do you have experience organizing fundraisers? If not, do you know anyone who could give you any feedback?
The next step is to determine which type of fundraiser to use. There are several different types of fundraisers, including fundraiser events such as auctions, and fundraising products like candy or magazine sales. When deciding on which fundraiser is right for your group, refer back to the Fundraising Checklist, then discuss with your committee which programs appeal to them most and why.
You can increase your fundraising results by utilizing a combination of fundraising products. You can also combine products with an event, such as a car wash fundraiser, a raffle or a spaghetti dinner. These are a lot of fun, and can help raise a lot of cash as well. For instance, at your car wash or spaghetti dinner, you can also sell brand name candy bars. When people are purchasing tickets to your event, you can ask: ?Would you like a chocolate bar with that??
Finally, you can add to your ongoing fundraising efforts by choosing additional fundraisers that are easy and will not require much effort, but that will increase your overall fundraising results. One fundraiser you can do all year long, 24 hours a day, is an online fundraiser. An online program will help you raise more profits with less effort.
Combining an online fundraiser with an event and a product is definitely a successful way of boosting your profits.
eFundraising offers proven fundraising programs at up to 90% profit. Available programs include World's Finest Chocolate, Online Magazine Fundraisers, Scratchcards, Brochures and more. eFundraising / QSP Reader's Digest has helped groups raise almost $3 billion since 1964. To help you discover the best fundraiser for your group, call 1-800-561-8388 for your FREE info kit and gift and an experienced fundraising consultant will be more than happy to help you. Visit www.efundraising.com.
Top 10 Tips For Fundraising Success
Want to make more sales and have a more successful fundraiser? Check out these 10 tips!
Get Your Fundraiser Noticed
The popular saying "if you build it they will come" may be wishful thinking so don't assume that everyone will find out about your fundraiser. Make sure you get the word out ahead of time and make it as visible as possible. Here are four ideas to get you started.
How to Reach Your Fundraising Financial Goals
These simple tips will help you to maximize your profits.
6 Ways to Motivate Your Fundraising Group
Motivate your group members to maximize your profit.
What's The Scoop On Cookie Dough Fundraisers?
Cookie dough fundraising is becoming very popular with many fundraising groups today. It's no surprise, since freshly baked cookes are as easy to sell, as they are to eat!
Event Fundraising Ideas
Have you thought about how much money you can raise doing a special event? Check out these ideas!